Semi Permanent Make Up
At Derma Contour Aesthetic and Beauty Clinic in Abuja Nigeria, we offer Semi Permanent Make-ups ranging from Lip pigmentation, Permanent Eyebrow Reconstruction, Scar restoration, Eyeliner and Breast reconstructions.
What is Permanent Make up?
Permanent Make-up otherwise known as Micro Pigmentation is a technique we use to insert iron oxide colour Pigments under the dermis layer of the skin for results that last up to 2-5 years.
Permanent Make Up Treatment
This technique can also be used to cover scars, asymmetries or skin Pigment impurities. It is applied with the knowledge of facial structure and anatomy, accompanied with experience since the skin has different form from one individual to another, this may play a vital role while choosing the colour pigment to match the skin type and that is why it is advisable before deciding to have a training or that Procedure to choose an experienced and board certified Instructor in this field.
How is it done?
Before the procedure or training it is advisable that a free consultation is made whereby the facial anatomy and the suitable form will be discussed. The form should be left to the customer to choose/decide, but if it happens that the form he or she chooses does not suit the face, that is where our advice is required and it must sound convincing to the customer, when both parties are satisfied with the form then we can proceed to the next step which is disinfecting the area to be treated and putting a anasthetic cream to get the Skin numb so that we can have a pain free Pigmentation.
Before the procedure or training it is advisable that a free consultation is made whereby the facial anatomy and the suitable form will be discussed.
The form should be left to the customer to choose/decide, but if it happens that the form he or she chooses does not suit the face, that is where our advice is required and it must sound convincing to the customer, when both parties are satisfied with the form then we can proceed to the next step which is disinfecting the area to be treated and putting a anasthetic cream to get the Skin numb so that we can have a pain free Pigmentation.
Micro Pigmentation Machine from Derma Contour is used to insert the suitable Pigment colour which is German certified and allergic free into the dermis. It may require two or three procedures depending on how the skin takes in the colour to ensure long lasting result. There is rarely swelling if it is done in a clean environment and with sterilized Needles. The final result is seen after 2-3 days after the procedure.
The use of sterile needles goes without saying
Permanent Make-up normally takes 1-2 hours to apply and the Patient can return to work or her activity.
Advantages of Permanent Make up!
- 24 hours ever ready
- Having a perfectly designed eyebrows, gorgeously defined eyes and sensual looking lips lasting not for a day but for several years.
- Hassle-free and waterproof
- It allows people to look their best at all times
- It camouflages the scars from accident, burns or surgery by restoring the natural skin colour ultimately improving ones self-image and self esteem
- It allows the convenience of painting a perfect, yet natural-looking image, all day long
- It eases the applying of other facial make-up and the time of applying it.
- It is used to replace and reconstruct areolas
- Can also improve some natures imperfections when applied properly by a board certified surgeon
- It is suitable for Allergy sufferers and women who are active in sports and Aerobics
Candidates for Permanent Make up are...
- those who want to look younger and more vibrant
- those who wants convenience of Make-up
- those who are weak sighted to draw their own lines
- those who want to improve the appearance of thin eyebrows or lips
- those that have uneven hairline or allergies to make-ups
- those who want to cover scars and burns
Who is not a candidate for Permanent Make up?
- People with dry eyes diabetics
- Pregnant women
- Hepatitis and HIV positive patients
- People with high blood pressure or circulation
There has never being any known risk except that it could go wrong if the designed form of the eyebrow does not suit the structure of the face. There is no risk unless an uncertified pigment colour is used in the procedure.
That is why a thorough research must be carefully made before any procedure. Our choice should not be made based on cost or convenience but rather on experience, skill and professionalism of the Instructor.
Recovery and Caring
During the first week of the procedure it is advisable to avoid strenuous wok which can lead to sweating, no direct heat or sunshine, no contact with other make-up till the skin is totally healed. The normal care procedure will be discussed with the surgeon after the procedure.
How to find the right specialist who performs this Permanent Make up....
It is advisable to look for a skilled instructor or board certified cosmetologist with experience, be careful there are people out there offering this services just to make ends meet and not thinking about the risk if it not properly done. Find out if the instructor…
- is a board certified cosmetologist
- what references has she got
- is the colour pigment certified with a registration number
- is the Needle sterilized
- how was the consultation and are you convinced with what the surgeon told you
- any future perspective about working together in the future
Quality has it's price!
Don�t be a victim to some unqualified Surgeons or stylist.
Things you must know or consider before Permanent Make up
Before deciding to undergo this procedure, it is advisable to know that the desired result is not achieved on the same day, it may require that a second time treatment should be done before getting to the final result. The pigmented area remains dark or intense with the colour pigment the first three days before the skin regenerates. The pigmented area is a bit swollen for at least two hours after the procedure. In order to maintain the look you may need to go for the treatment once in a year as the pigments fades over the year due to climatic conditions.